SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES LOGGING IN, PLEASE CONTACT THE CREDIT UNION DURING REGULAR WORKING HOURS EITHER BY PHONE 575-622-0560 OR BY EMAIL AT email@example.com
Access to this system is enhanced by a Challenge/Response system. Please enter the answer that you supplied for the question below.
NOTE: Multiple failures to provide the correct answer will lock out your account.
Mobile Banking: Please update your Mobile Banking App to the most recent version in order for it to function properly. Thank you!
Welcome to Online Access!
WE ARE HAPPY YOU ARE HERE.
MOBILE BANKING IS NOW AVAILABLE.
We now have mobile banking for our members. Mobile banking will allow you to review your accounts and transactions in real time. If you are buying groceries, and you need to confirm you have sufficient funds for your debit card, open the app and check your balance. Move funds as needed…..its real time!
* Log into your Online Access account. Choose Account Services and click Mobile Banking.
* Create a “secret” word. This will be a word you will need when using the app.
* Log out and find your smart phone.
* Go to Play Store for Android, or App Store for Iphone. Locate the search bar at the top.
* Search for the app by entering this exactly as it appears: the florist fcu
* Choose the app and download/install. You may need to restart your phone.
* Open the app, choose Mobile Access, and enter your ID (same as Online Access), PIN= Password, and then type your secret word. You should see your accounts.
Note: Our mobile app is for your primary account only. It won’t show Cross Linked Accounts.
The app also offers a link to Shared Branching. To see if there is a Shared Branch locally, enter the name of the city or the zip. 7-Eleven sites will not provide shared branching. Use Shared Branching for deposits, withdrawals, or to make loan payments. For VISA payments, enroll in Easy Pay online at
www.ezcardinfo.com (cut and paste into your browser)
Questions? Call us anytime. 575-622-0560. We can help you get set up with Online Access and help finding the app.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THESE SYSTEMS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND IS SUBJECT TO PROSECUTION UNDER THE COMPUTER FRAUD AND ABUSE ACT OF 1986 AND TITLE 18, U.S. CODE SEC. 1001 AND 1030.