Churchill County Federal Credit Union
Online Account Services
Agreement and Disclosure
This agreement covers your rights and responsibilities as well as our rights and responsibilities concerning Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online Account Services offered to you. The words “you” and “yours” mean those who complete the Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online registration online. The words “we”, “us” and “our” mean Churchill County Federal Credit Union located at 667 South Maine Street, Fallon, NV89406, phone number (775)423-7444, fax number (775)423-7223, and email at [email protected].
By completing Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online registration, you agree to the terms and conditions governing our and your rights and responsibilities concerning the Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online electronic funds transfer service. Electronic funds transfers (EFT) are electronically initiated transactions involving your deposit and loan accounts at the Credit Union through your personal computer.
The terms and conditions in this Agreement are in addition to any deposit account agreement you have with Churchill County Federal Credit Union, including your Signature Card, Membership and Account Agreement, Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure, Fee Schedule, and/or any accompanying schedules, or other terms affecting deposit account, (collectively, the “Deposit Agreement”), any overdraft protection agreement, or any loan agreement of any type you have with Churchill County Federal Credit Union, (collectively, the “Loan Agreement”), any change of terms notices.
- Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online Requirements
- You must be a member in good standing and agree to the terms and conditions of Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online Agreement and Disclosure.
- To use Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online, you need a computer with internet access capability. The Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online supports Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, Microsoft Edge and most main stream browsers on the two most up to date platforms.
- Churchill County Federal Credit Union is committed to providing the most secure Internet service. When you interact with Churchill County Federal Credit Union on this secure site, all the information is encrypted or encoded. Encryption is a procedure for turning plain text or other information into an unrecognizable pattern of data. 128-bit encryption is the strongest form of Web browser encryption commonly available for use on the Internet, and you must use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption to access your accounts.
- You are responsible for the set-up and maintenance of your computer and modem. We are not responsible for any errors or failures from any malfunction of your computer or any virus or other problems related to the use of the Online Account Services.
- Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online Access and Availability
- Upon approval of your application, you may access your account(s) from your personal computer.
- You are responsible for the installation, maintenance and operation of any software and your computer. Churchill County Federal Credit Union will not be responsible for any errors or failures involving any telephone service, internet service provider or software installation, or on your computer.
- Availability of Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online is 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year except for those times when the system is unavailable due to back-up procedures, maintenance, system failure or other unforeseen acts. We may modify, suspend, or terminate access to Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online Account Services at any time and for any reason without notice.
- Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online Services
You may use Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online to access all accounts that are linked to your Social Security Number (SSN). At your request, you may remove access to any account or sub-account that has your SSN. At the present time, you may use the following Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online services:
- Account Information: You may review balances and transaction history on all accounts and subaccounts existing under your user name. Your account balances are real time and include all transactions that have posted to your account up to that point in time. However, delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances. The availability of funds for transfer or withdrawal may be limited due to our Funds Availability Policy. Transaction history information may be limited to recent transactions involving your accounts.
- Transfers: You may make transfers to your accounts or other accounts on which you are an authorized signer as often as you like, except for those accounts with transfer limitations as disclosed when you opened the account and any amendments to that disclosure. Transfers from share accounts to checking accounts will be limited to a total of six (6) per month, including overdraft protection (if any) and telephone requests (Federal Regulation D). You may transfer up to the available balance in your account at the time of the transfer, except as limited under any other agreements.
- Email: Send communications directly to the Credit Union through the home Account secure network. Once we receive your email, we will respond to your request within a reasonable amount of time as we may need to research the resolution to your request. However, contact us immediately at (775)423-7444 regarding any unauthorized transactions to your account.
- Password Changes: You may select a new password for your account at any time. The Credit Union DOES NOT store your password or have access to it.
- Authorized Use of Churchill County Federal Credit Union Online: User names and passwords are issued to members and joint owners only. Each separate owner must enroll for access to Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online and will be permitted to only access accounts for which they have signed an account agreement form with the Credit Union (access is based upon your SSN).
- Security of User Name and Password: Your user name and password will be your Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online signature. You are responsible for safekeeping your user name and password. You agree not to disclose or otherwise make your user name and password available to anyone not authorized to sign on your account(s). If you fail to maintain the security of your server or your user name and password and Churchill County Federal Credit Union suffers a loss, we may terminate your Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online account service immediately. Revealing your user name and password will grant access to those accounts by unauthorized individuals. Further, to ensure the security and integrity of your Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online account, we will return you to the login screen if no activity has occurred within ten (10) minutes.
- Member Liability for Unauthorized Access: You are responsible for all transfers you authorize under this agreement. If you permit other persons to use your user name and password, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize or conduct on any of your accounts.
- However, contact us immediately if you believe anyone has used your user name and password or accessed your account(s) through Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online without your authorization. Calling us directly is the best way of keeping your possible losses to a minimum. If someone has accessed your account without your permission and you tell us within two (2) business days, you cannot lose more than fifty dollars ($50). If someone has accessed your account without your permission and you do not notify us within two (2) business days after you learn of the unauthorized access, and we can prove that we could have stopped the unauthorized access had you told us, you could lose as much as five hundred dollars ($500). If you do not tell us within sixty (60) days after a statement has been mailed to you or the email notification is sent that your statement is ready for viewing, you may not be entitled to any refunds after the sixty (60) days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from making the transfers if you had told us in a timely manner. If a good reason kept you for notifying us and you can document that reason, we may extend the time periods. If you believe that someone has compromised your user name and password or has made or may make unauthorized transfers from your account, call us immediately at (775)423-7444. We strongly urge you to change your password as soon as you think it has been compromised.
- Fees and Charges: Currently there are no fees to use Churchill County Federal Credit Union Online. All standard fees set forth in your Rate and Fee Schedule applies. We reserve the right to institute charges for Churchill County Federal Credit Union Online account access or transactions in the future, but only after written notification to you at least 30 days in advance.
- Right to Receive Statements: All of your Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online activity will appear on your regular account statement. The Credit Union will not provide separate documentation of this activity. You may print the confirmation of each transaction from your computer screen for your records.
- Account Information Disclosure: We will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfers you make as follows:
- Where it is necessary for completing transfers; or
- In order to verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant; or
- In order to comply with government agency or court orders; or
- If you give us written permission.
- Credit Union Liability for Failure to Make Transfers: If we do not complete a transfer on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages, except under the following conditions:
- There are insufficient funds in your account to make the transfer or your account is inactive;
- An incorrect password is entered or the applicable instructions for making transfer transactions has not been followed;
- Your computer fails or malfunctions or the Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online service was not properly functioning and such problem should have been apparent when you attempted the transaction;
- Circumstances beyond our control (e.g., fire, flood, telecommunication outages, strikes, equipment failure, system failures or power failure) prevents the transaction from being processed;
- The funds in your account are subject to an administrative hold, legal process or other claim;
- The instructions given to us were not complete, correct and/or current instructions preventing us from processing the transfer or we receive conflicting information;
- Other exceptions as may be established by the Credit Union.
- Termination of Electronic Funds Transfer Services: You agree that we may terminate this agreement and your electronic funds transfer services if you or any authorized user of your Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online services or password breaches this or any other agreement with us; or if we have reason to believe that there has been an unauthorized use of your accounts or password. You or any other party to your account can terminate this agreement by notifying us in writing. Termination of service will be effective the first business day following receipt of your written notice. Termination of this agreement will not affect the rights and responsibilities of the parties under this agreement for transactions initiated prior to termination. Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online services may be terminated to those members that cause a loss to the Credit Union.
- Notices: The Credit Union reserves the right to change the terms and conditions upon which this service is offered. The Credit Union will mail notice to you at least thirty (30) days before the effective date of any change, as required by law. Use of this service is subject to existing regulations governing the Credit Union account and any future changes to those regulations.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with all applicable federal laws and all applicable substantive laws of the State of Nevada where you opened your account and the By-laws of the Credit Union as they now exist or may hereafter be amended. You understand that we must comply with these laws, regulations, and rules. You agree that if there is any inconsistency between the terms of the Agreement and any applicable law, regulation, or rule, the terms of this Agreement will prevail to the extent any such law, regulation, or rule may be modified by agreement between us. Any disputes regarding this Agreement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the court and county in which Churchill County Federal Credit Union is located.
- Enforcement: You agree to be liable to the Credit Union for any liability, loss, or expense as provided in this Agreement that the Credit Union incurs as a result of any dispute involving your accounts or services. You authorize the Credit Union to deduct any such liability, loss, or expense from your account without prior notice to you.
- Error Resolution: In case of errors or questions regarding your Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Online account, call us at (775)423-7444 or write to us at Churchill County Federal Credit Union, 667 South Maine Street, Fallon, NV 89406. If you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement or receipt, we must hear from you no later than thirty (30) days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared. We will need the following:
- Tell us your name and account number(s);
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is in error or why you need more information;
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require that your complaint or question be put in writing within ten (10) days. We will determine if an error occurred within ten (10) business days (twenty (20) business days if the transfer involved a new account) after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, we may take up to forty-five (45) days (ninety (90) days if the transfer involved a new account, to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within ten (10) business days (twenty (20) days if the transfer involved a new account) for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within ten (10) business days, we may not credit your account. An account is considered a new account for thirty (30) days after the first deposit is made, if you are a new member. We will tell you the results within three (3) business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of the documents we used in our investigation.
- E-Statement Enrollment
- By enrolling in Churchill County Federal Credit Union Online, you are encouraged to enroll in electronic account statements from Churchill County Federal Credit Union. If you elect this service the continuing terms apply. This service is available to you at no cost, and will allow you to view your current and past account statements for all of your accounts on a secure website. As part of the registration process, please read the following Consent and Authorization and indicate your acceptance at the bottom.
- Consent and Authorization for Electronic Transmission of All Account Statements. In this Consent and Authorization, the words “I,” “Me,” and “My” mean each person who electronically signs below. The words “Account Number” mean the account number that I entered to access this Consent and Authorization. The word “Account” means any and all accounts held at Churchill County Federal Credit Union under the Account Number, including but not limited to accounts held under a suffix number, such as share (savings), or other savings, and loan accounts.I understand that pursuant to my account and/or loan agreements with Churchill County Federal Credit Union, I may be entitled to receive periodic account statements in connection with my account, such as share (savings) account statements, and loan statements. By indicating my acceptance of these terms and conditions, I authorize Churchill County Federal Credit Union to discontinue sending me such account statements via postal mail service for my account and to instead deliver such account statements to me electronically (“E-Statements”). I understand and agree that Churchill County Federal Credit Union will send me an e-mail on an ongoing basis to my primary e-mail address, as indicated in Churchill County Federal Credit Union Online, notifying me that my E-Statements are ready to be viewed on the Churchill County Federal Credit Union website. I understand and agree that I will no longer receive paper copies of my Account Statements.
- Minimum System Requirements: To receive and review account statements electronically, and to view, download, and print E-Statements, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. If needed, a free download of this software is available on-line.
- Security Procedures: I understand that I cannot sign up for the E-Statements program and cannot access my account statements without first signing up for Churchill County Federal Credit Union Online. I further understand that if I disclose my Churchill County Federal Credit Union Online Password to other people, they may also have the ability to access my account statements and I will be responsible for any transactions they may complete. I agree to notify Churchill County Federal Credit Union immediately if I believe any of my accounts have been accessed or an Access Code has been used without my permission to access my accounts. The terms and conditions in this Consent and Authorization for Electronic Transmission of All Account Statements only apply to the E-Statements program. Provisions in other Churchill County Federal Credit Union agreements and disclosures, including but not limited to Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Account Disclosure and in any and all loan agreements and disclosures, may be revised from time to time and remain effective for all other aspects of the accounts involved. I am the authorized signer of the Account. My electronic signature executed in conjunction with this Consent and Authorization shall be legally binding and any transaction performed pursuant to this Consent and Authorization shall be considered authorized by me. If the Account Number entered to access this Consent and Authorization is a joint account, I acknowledge that I am the primary accountholder of the joint account and that my consent and authorization has been authorized by each of the joint accountholders. All joint accountholders are legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization. My on-going consent to receive subsequent Account Statements electronically is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time by contacting Churchill County Federal Credit Union via email at [email protected]. Subject to Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s confirmation of my request, such withdrawal shall become effective no later than fifteen (15) days after receipt by Churchill County Federal Credit Union. Upon termination, I understand and agree that I will no longer have access to my Account Statements online and that I will receive all subsequent Account Statements in paper form via postal mail service. I also understand any additional copies of my Account Statement needed by me and/or any joint owner(s), due to loss, inadvertent destruction, etc., will be subjected to a fee as stated in Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Schedule of Fees and Charges. My computer system meets the minimum system requirements set forth below. In addition, I have and will maintain a printer capable of printing any E-Statements that are e-mailed to me and/or made available on Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s website. In the alternative, I have and will maintain the ability to electronically save and visually display on my computer screen any E-Statements that are e-mailed to me and/or made available on Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s website. I understand that Churchill County Federal Credit Union recommends that I print a copy of any E-Statement and of this Consent and Authorization for my records.
- Minimum System Requirements: To receive and review account statements electronically, and to view, download, and print E-Statements, you will need Adobe Reader DC. If needed, a free download of this software is available on-line. I agree to keep all my contact information current to include a contactable phone number, current mailing address and active e-mail address. I agree to promptly notify Churchill County Federal Credit Union of any changes to my contact information in one of the following ways:
- Via phone call,(phone number and/or email address changes only);
- Completing the Address Change Form located at the Credit Union;
- Making the changes myself under the Settings Section click on Manage Accounts. Churchill County Federal Credit Union is not liable for any third party-incurred fees, other legal liability, or any other issues or liabilities arising from E-Statements or notifications sent to an invalid or inactive e-mail address or postal address that you have provided.
- I may also request a paper copy of any Account Statement. A fee may be charged for any such paper copies, subject to Churchill County Federal Credit Union’s Schedule of Fees and Charges.
- I understand and agree that Churchill County Federal Credit Union reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization. Churchill County Federal Credit Union will notify me before the effective date of any change. This notification may be made electronically or via written notification using the United States Post Office at the address Churchill County Federal Credit Union currently has on file. By accessing my E-Statements after I receive any notice of change will constitute my agreement to such change(s). Churchill County Federal Credit Union reserves the right to discontinue the E-Statements program at any time.
E-STATEMENT AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN
GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE ACT (ESIGN), DISCLOSURE & CONSENT FORM
- This Churchill County Federal Credit Union (hereinafter CCFCU) Online ESIGN Disclosure (hereinafter “Disclosure”) applies to each Account(s) you have with CCFCU where electronic statements are available.
- Definitions. The words “we,” “us,” and “our” means the CCFCU and the words” I”, “you” and “your” means you, the individual(s) who is identified on the account as the owner or authorized signer as the account holder on the Account(s). As used in this Disclosure, “Communication” means any periodic statement, authorization, agreement, disclosure, notice, or other information related to your Account, including but not limited to information that we are required by law to provide to you in writing.
- Scope of Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form. You agree that we may provide you with any Communications relating to your Accounts in electronic format, and that we may discontinue sending paper Communications to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below. Your consent to receive electronic communications and transactions includes, but is not limited to:
- Initial disclosures or agreements for your Account or associated payment features.
- Periodic disclosures or monthly/quarterly statements for your Account.
- Notices or disclosures about a change in the terms of your Account or associated payment features.
- Privacy policies and notices.
- Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form. By accepting this agreement, you authorize CCFCU to deliver all future monthly or quarterly account statements including statement stuffers, change in account terms notifications and disclosures by electronic means. You understand that CCFCU will notify you via e-mail when statements are available for viewing over a secure web site. If you change your e-mail address you must change your registration information, and if you fail to do so, you will no longer receive notification. You will still be able to view your statements by logging in to online banking. You understand you will not receive paper statements via postal mail as long as you are enrolled in e-Statements. You may view your electronic statements, as many times as you wish for a period of 1 year or save them as a PDF file.
- How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications in electronic form for any of your Accounts by contacting us via email at [email protected] or contacting us at (775)423-7444. We may treat your provision of an invalid email address or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid address as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic communications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. Then paper statements will be sent via US Mail.
- How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete e-mail address, contact, and other information related to this Disclosure and your Account(s), and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update such information (such as your e-mail address) at our Web site on www.myccfcu.org log into home banking or email us at [email protected].
- Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, and retain electronic Communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- Personal Online Banking requires an Internet browser of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge on the two most up to date platforms.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit;
- Adobe Acrobat Reader that is most current.
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software in order to receive our electronic communications; and
- A personal computer, operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of receiving, accessing, displaying, and either printing or storing electronic communications.
- Requesting Paper Copies. We will not send you a paper copy of any Communication from us, unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy, provided that such request is made no later than 1 week after we first provided the electronic Communication to you. To request a paper copy, contact us by telephone at (775)423-7444 or email us at [email protected] . We may charge you a reasonable service charge for the delivery of paper copies of any Communication provided to you electronically pursuant to your authorization. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any Communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically.
- Communications in Writing. All Communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered “in writing.” You should print or download for your records a copy of your CCFCU Online Disclosures, and any changes to that authorization, and any other electronic communication that is important to you.
- Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN), and that you and we both intend that the Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
- Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications, including any applicable discount for receiving CCFCU Online Disclosure. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
- Electronic Consent. You consent and agree that your use of a key pad, mouse or other device to select an item, button, icon or similar act/action while using any electronic service CCFCU offers; or in accessing or making any transactions regarding any agreement, acknowledgment, consent, terms, disclosures or conditions constitutes your signature, acceptance and agreement as if actually signed by you in writing. Further, you agree that no certification authority or other third-party verification is necessary to the validity of your electronic signature; and that the lack of such certification or third-party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your signature or any resulting contract between you and the Credit Union.
- Authorization. By authenticating below, you are acknowledging receipt of this document and agree to be bound by its terms. This will be effective immediately. By clicking on the "I Agree" button below, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms in this "ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE ACT (ESIGN), DISCLOSURE & CONSENT FORM". This Agreement, including the validity of any signatures or consents, any claims, or any disputes arising hereunder shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the Laws of the State of Nevada.