Agreement and Disclosure
Electrical Federal Credit Union Online
This Agreement is the contract that covers your and our rights and responsibilities concerning PC Banking services offered to you. The words “you” and “yours” mean those who sign the PC Banking application or register online. The words “we”, “us”, and “our” mean Electrical Federal Credit Union located at 5080 w 60th Ave, Arvada CO 80003 and our phone number is (303) 428-5080, toll free 1 (888) 428-5080.
By signing a PC Banking Agreement and Disclosure or by completing online registration, you agree to the terms and conditions governing your and our rights and responsibilities concerning the PC Banking electronic funds transfer service. Electronic funds transfers (EFT) are electronically initiated transactions involving your deposit and loan accounts at the Credit Union through your personal computer.
- Be a member in good standing
- Have a PC, modem, and Internet access
- Have Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or above or Netscape 4.08 or above
- Best viewed with MS Internet Explorer 5.0 or Netscape 4.61
- Agree to the terms and conditions of Electrical Federal Credit Union’s PC Banking Agreement and Disclosure
Online registration – If you have a confirmed Access 24 CU+ (Voice) PIN (you are able to do transfers using Access 24CU+), you may register online by going to our web site www.electricalfcu.org, clicking on PC Banking, and then Register Now at the Account Access Screen and follow the instructions. If you do not meet the requirements, your access will be canceled and you will be notified.
PC Banking Access – Upon approval of your application, you may access your account(s) from your personal computer.
You will need a personal computer and direct access to the Internet (World Wide Web). PC Banking is best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or Netscape 4.61.
You are responsible for the installation, maintenance and operation of any software and your computer. Electrical Federal Credit Union will not be responsible for any errors or failures involving any telephone service, Internet Service Provider, or software installation or your computer.
Availability of PC Banking Internet Service –PC Banking will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year except for those times that the system is unavailable due to back-up procedures or maintenance.
PC Banking Services
Account information - You may review balances, and transaction history on all account(s) and sub-account(s) existing under your user name. The transaction history information may be limited to recent account information involving your accounts.
Transfers - You may make transfers to your accounts or other accounts that you are authorized on as often as you like except for those accounts with transfer limitations as disclosed when you opened the account and any amendments to that disclosure. Transfers from share and club accounts to share draft/checking accounts will be limited to a total of six (6), including transfers byAccess 24CU+, overdraft protection and telephone requests (Federal Regulation D) in any one month. You may transfer up to the available balance in your account at the time of the transfer, except as limited under other agreements.
Transactions involving your accounts will be subject to the terms of your Membership and Account Agreement and transactions involving a line of credit account or Home Equity Loan will be subject to your LoanLiner Credit Agreement and Disclosures or Home Equity Agreement and Disclosures, as applicable.
Apply for a loan - You may make an application for a loan. You will be notified by e-mail or telephone the disposition of your application.
Request check – Minimum check amount $25.00 - you may request a check withdrawal from any share, share draft/checking, or club account (excluding IRA share accounts). A check will be issued payable to the member owner and all joint owners, separated by the word “or” (example: John Smith “or” Joan Smith) and mailed to the address on record at the credit union.
Reorder Checks - Request additional checks in the same format as your last order from us.
Stop Payment - Request a stop payment order for a check or range of checks from your share draft/checking account.
Requests made after 3:00 pm Mountain Standard Time will not be effective until the following business day. A PC Banking stop payment request will serve as a substitute for a written order.
E-mail - Send communications directly to the credit union. However, the credit union may not immediately receive e-mail communications that you send and the credit union will not take action based on e-mail requests until the credit union actually receives your message and has a reasonable opportunity to act. If you need to contact the credit union immediately regarding an unauthorized transaction or stop payment request, you may call the credit union at 303-428-5080 or 1-888-428-5080
Change Password – You may select a new password for your account access at any time.
Quicken® or Microsoft Money® - Download your account information to financial management software programs, if applicable.
Authorized use –PC Banking user name and password are issued to members only. However, members that are joint owners on other accounts will have access to those accounts.
User Name and Password -Your user name and password will be your PC Banking signature and you are responsible for maintaining its confidentiality. The user name and password should be memorized and not written, in order to prevent unauthorized use and so you may report its loss or theft accurately.
Security of User Name and Password - You are responsible for safekeeping of your user name and password. You agree not to disclose or otherwise make your user name and password available to anyone not authorized to sign on your accounts. If you fail to maintain the security of your user name and password and Electrical Federal Credit Union suffers a loss, we may terminate your PC Banking account services immediately. Revealing your user name and password will grant access to those accounts by unauthorized individuals.
To ensure the security of your PC Banking account, we will return you to the log on screen if no activity has occurred within 15 minutes.
Liability for Unauthorized access – You are responsible for all transfers you authorize under this agreement. If you permit other persons to use your user name and password, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize or conduct on any of your accounts.
However, tell us at once if you believe anyone has used your user name and password or accessed your accounts through PC Banking without your authorization. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. If you tell us within two (2 business days, you can lose not more than fifty dollars ($50.00) if someone accesses your accounts without your permission. If you do not tell us within two (2) business days, after you learn of the unauthorized use of your account or user name and password, and we can prove that we could have stopped someone from accessing your account without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as five hundred dollars ($500.00).
If you do not tell us within sixty (60) days after the statement was mailed to you, you may not get back any money lost after the sixty days (60) if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from making the transfers if you had told us in time. If a good reason (such as hospital stay) kept you from telling us, we will extend the time periods.
If you believe that someone has used your user name and password or has transferred or may transfer money from your account without your permission, call us at 303-428-5080 or Toll free at 1-888-428-5080.
Immediately change your password, if you believe it has been compromised.
Error Resolution - If case of errors or questions regarding your [email protected] account call us at303-428-5080 or Toll free at 1- 888-428-5080 or write to us at Electrical Federal Credit Union 5080 W 60th.,Arvada CO 80003.
If you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement or receipt, we must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
- Tell us your name and account number(s)
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.
We will determine if an error occurred within 10 business days (20 business days if the transfer involved a new account) after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days (90 days if the transfer involved a new account, a point of sale transaction, or a foreign initiated transfer) to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days (20 business days, if the transfer involved a new account) for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account. An account is considered a new account for 30 days after the first deposit is made, if you are a new member.
We will tell you the results within three (3) business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
Fees and charges - Currently there are no fees to use PC Banking. All standard fees (stop payment etc.) set forth in your rate and fee schedule applies. We reserve the right to institute charges for PC Banking account access or transactions in the future, but only after written notification to you at least 30 days in advance.
Statements - All of your PC Banking account activity will appear on your regular account statement. The Credit Union will not provide separate documentation of this activity. You may print the confirmation of each transaction from your computer screen for your records.
Account Information Disclosure – We will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfers you make:
As necessary to complete transfers:
To verify the existence of sufficient funds to cover specific transactions upon the request of a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant;
To comply with government agency or court orders;
If you give us your express permission.
Credit Union Liability for Failure to Make Transfers – If we do not complete a transfer to or from your account on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will not be liable for instance:
If through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account to make the transfer, your account is inactive, or the transfer would go over the credit limit on your line of credit, if applicable.
If you used the wrong password or you have not properly followed any applicable computer, or Credit Union user instructions for making transfer and bill payment transactions. If your computer fails or malfunctions or the PC Banking service was not properly working and such problem should have been apparent when you attempted such transaction. If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood, telecommunication outages, or strikes, equipment or power failure) prevent making the transaction.
If the funds in your account are subject to an administrative hold, legal process or other claim.
If you have not given the Credit Union complete, correct and current instructions so the Credit Union can process a transfer or in the event we receive conflicting information. If the error was caused by a system beyond the Credit Union’s control such as telecommunications system or Internet Service provider.
If there are other exceptions as established by the Credit Union.
Termination of Electronic Fund Transfer Services – You agree that we may terminate this Agreement and your electronic fund transfer services, if you or any authorized user of your PC Banking services, or password breach this or any other agreement with us; or if we have reason to believe that there has been an unauthorized use of your Accounts or password.
You or any other party to your account can terminate this Agreement by notifying us in writing. Termination of service will be effective the first business day following receipt of your written notice. Termination of this Agreement will not affect the rights and responsibilities of the parties under this Agreement for transactions initiated before termination.
PC Banking services may be terminated to those members that cause a loss to the Credit Union.
Notices – The Credit Union reserves the right to change the terms and conditions upon which this service is offered. The Credit Union will mail notice to you at least thirty (30) days before the effective date of any change as required by law. Use of this service is subject to existing regulations governing the Credit Union account and any future changes to those regulations.
Enforcement – You agree to be liable to the Credit Union for any liability, loss or expense as provided in this Agreement that the Credit Union incurs as a result of any dispute involving your accounts or services. You authorize the Credit Union to deduct any such liability, loss, or expense from your account without prior notice to you.
Governing Law – This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with all applicable federal laws and all applicable substantive laws of the State of Colorado where you opened your account and the By-laws of the Credit Union as they now exist or may hereafter be amended. You understand that we must comply with these laws, regulations, and rules. You agree that if there is any inconsistency between the terms of the Agreement and any applicable law, regulation, or rule, the terms of this Agreement will prevail to the extent any such law, regulation, or rule may be modified by agreement between us.
By enrolling in Online Banking, you are automatically enrolled in electronic account statements from Electrical Federal Credit Union. This service is available to you at no cost, and will allow you to view your current and past account statements for all of your accounts on a secure website. As part of the registration process, please read the following Consent and Authorizationdisclosure and indicate your acceptance at the bottom.
Consent And Authorization for Electronic Transmission ofRegular and/or Visa All Account Statements
In this Consent and Authorization, the words “I,” “Me,” and “My” mean each person who electronically signs below. The words “Account Number” mean the account number that I entered to access this Consent and Authorization. The word “Account” means any and all accounts held at Electrical Federal Credit Union under the Account Number, including but not limited to accounts held under a suffix number, such as share, checking, savings, retirement, money market, certificate and loan accounts.
I understand that pursuant to My account and/or loan agreements with Electrical Federal Credit Union, I may be entitled to receive periodic account statements in connection with My Account, such as savings account statements and loan statements (“Account Statements”). By indicating myMy acceptance of theseexcepting terms and conditions, I authorize Electrical Federal Credit Union to discontinue sending meMe such periodic Aaccount sStatements via postal mail service for My Account and to instead deliver such periodic aAccount sStatements to meMe electronically (“E-Statements”). begin sending statement information via e-mail. I understand and agree that Electrical Federal Credit Union will send meMe an e-mail on an ongoing basis to myMy primary e-mail address, as indicated in Online Banking, notifying meMe that myMy E-Statementaccount statement(s) are ready to be viewed on the Electrical Federal Credit Union website. I understand and agree that I will no longer receive paper copies of myMy periodic Aaccount sStatements.
I further understand and agree that:
- I am the authorized signer [primary accountholder] of the Account indicated below. My electronic signature executed in conjunction with this Consent and Authorizationany electronic transaction on this Account shall be legally binding on all owners on the account including myself and such any transaction performed pursuant to this Consent and Authorizationtransaction shall be considered authorized by meMe.
- If the Account Number entered to access this Consent and Authorizationthe Account indicated below is a joint account, I acknowledge that I am the primary accountholder of the joint accountAccount indicated below and that myMy consent and authorization has been authorized by each of the joint accountholders. aAll joint accountholdersowners on the account are legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization.
- My ongoing consent to receive subsequent Aaccount sStatements electronically is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time. I may withdraw consent at any time by un-registering for the service by selecting the “Services” tab in Online Banking and choosing the link to “Register or Unregister for eStatements” and following the instructions. I can also enroll at anytime by submitting a request in writing, by telephone [or by sending Electrical Federal Credit Union an e-mail at [email protected]] and Subject to Electrical Federal Credit Union’s confirmation of myMy request, such withdrawal shall become effective no later than fifteen (15) days after receipt by Electrical Federal Credit Union. Upon termination, I understand and agree that I will no longer have access to myMy aAccount sStatements online and that I will receive all sAccount Statements in paper form via postal mail service [subject to the fee as set forth in Electrical FCU’s Schedule of Fees and Charges].
- My computer system meets the minimum system requirements set forth below. In addition, I have and will maintain a printer capable of printing any E-Statementsaccount statements that are e-mailed to meMe and/or made available on Electrical Federal Credit Union’s website. In the alternative, I have and will maintain the ability to electronically save and visually display on myMy computer screen any E-Statementsaccount statements that are e-mailed to meMe and/or made available on Electrical Federal Credit Union’s website. I understand that Electrical Federal Credit Union recommends that I print a copy of any E-Statement and of this Consent and Authorization for myMy records.
Minimum System Requirements: To receive and review account statements electronically, and to view, download, and print E-Statements, you will need YouMicrosoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 or higher, or Netscape version 4.0 or higher, and. You Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4.0 or higher.
- I agree to maintain a valid, active e-mail address. I must promptly notify Electrical Federal Credit Union of any change in myMy e-mail or postal address by contacting Electrical Federal Credit Union at 303-428-5080 (local calls) or 1-888-428-5080 or by changing my email address in Online Banking by accessing the “Services” tab and choosing “Change Email Address” and following the instructions. Electrical Federal Credit Union is not liable for any third party-incurred fees, other legal liability, or any other issues or liabilities arising from E-Statements or notifications sent to an invalid or inactive e-mail address or postal address that you have provided.
- mail myI may also request a paper copy of anyperiodic regular and/or Visa aAccount s an electronic transaction [A fee may be charged for any such paper copies, subject subject to the fee as set forth into Electrical Federal Credit Union’s Schedule of Fees and Charges].
- I understand and agree that Electrical Federal Credit Union reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization. Electrical Federal Credit Union will notify Me before the effective date of any change. This means Electrical Federal Credit Union will mail Me notice using the United States Post Office at the address Electrical Federal Credit Union currently has on file. By accessing My E-Statements after I receive any notice of change will constitute My agreement to such change(s). Electrical Federal Credit Union reserves the right to discontinue the E-Statements program at any time.
Security Procedures: I understand that I cannot sign up for the E-Statements program and cannot access myMy regular and/or Visa account statements without first signing up for Online Banking and obtaining a Remote Access PIN and an Online Banking Password. I AGREE THAT USE OF A REMOTE ACCESS PIN AND Online Banking PASSWORD TO SIGN UP FOR THE E-STATEMENTS PROGRAM AND TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT STATEMENTS CONSTITUTES A REASONABLE SECURITY PROCEDURE. I further understand that if I disclose myMy Remote Access PIN and Online Banking Password to other people, they may also have the ability to access myMy regular and/or Visa account statements and I will be responsible for any transactions they may complete. I agree to notify Electrical Federal Credit Union immediately if I believe any of myMy accounts have been accessed or an Access Code has been used without myMy permission to access myMy accounts. The terms and conditions in this Consent And Authorization for Electronic Transmission ofRegular and/or Visa All Account Statements only apply to the E-Statements program. Provisions in other Electrical Federal Credit Union agreements and disclosures, including but not limited to Electrical Federal Credit Union’s Account Disclosure and in any and all loan agreements and disclosures, may be revised from time to time and remain effective for all other aspects of the accounts involved.I am an authorized signer on this account. I understand Electrical Federal Credit Union will send me an e-mail on a monthly basis notifying me that my statement(s) are ready to be viewed. In order for Electrical FCU to notify me of my E-Statement delivery, it is my responsibility to inform Electrical FCU with any changes in my e-mail address on this site, by contacting them at 1-800-421-7111 or at any of their branch locations. I understand I may cancel this authorization at any time upon written request at which time the Credit Union will resume mailing of all my future periodic statements and I will no longer have access to my statements online.
Browse Ruwix, the portal dedicated to online puzzle programs and tutorials.