To be reminded of your user ID or to change or reset your password, please enter the information below.
The Nominating Committee of the Brownsville City Employees Federal Credit Union is accepting Nominations for three (3) positions on the Board of Directors. Deadline to submitt nominations will be Monday, January 13, 2020 at 4PM.
A current resume is required of all persons nominated. Nominations must be submitted in written form using the "Nomination Sheet". Please call us if you would like for us to email you a form.
Nominations must be submitted to any Nominating Committee member listed below:
Lidia Gonzales: 956-459-1831
Ricardo Najera: 956-561-0545
Eddie Santillan: 956-547-6826
FOR MORE INFORMATION, STOP BY OR CALL US (956)548-6041
For information about the terms and conditions of using Online Access, click on the 'Disclosures' button.
To register for Online Access or to contact us, click the 'Contact Us' button.
TRUTH - IN - SAVINGS DISCLOSURE
The rates, fees, and terms applicable to your account at the Credit Union are provided in this Truth-in-Savings Disclosure. The Credit Union may offer other rates for these accounts from time to time.
Last Dividend Declaration Date: Board declares dividends quarterly, call CU office for Last Dividend Declaration Date at (956)548-6041.
DIVIDENDS Dividend Rate/Annual Percentage Yield (APY): Board declares dividends quarterly, call CU office for last Dividend Rate at (956) 548-6041.
Dividends Compounded: Quarterly
Dividends Credited: Quarterly
Dividend Period: Quarterly (Calendar)
Minimum Opening Deposit: -
Minimum Balance to Avoid a Service Fee: -
Minimum Balance to Earn the Stated APY. $50.00
Balance Method to Calculate Dividends: Average Daily Balance
ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS (See Paragraph 6) Account withdrawal limitations apply.
Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all of the accounts. All accounts described in this Truth-In-Savings Disclosure are share accounts.
1. RATE INFORMATION - The annual percentage yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For Savings accounts, the dividend rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time as determined by the Credit Union's Board of Directors. The dividend rates and annual percentage yields are the rates and yields as of the last dividend declaration date that is set forth in the Rate Schedule.
2. NATURE OF DIVIDENDS - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period.
3. DIVIDEND COMPOUNDING AND CREDITING - The compounding and crediting frequency of dividends and the dividend period applicable to each account are stated in the Rate Schedule. The dividend period is the period of time at the end of which an account earns dividend credit. The dividend period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
4. ACCRUAL OF DIVIDENDS - For all earning accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on noncash deposits (e.g. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. If you close your account before accrued dividends are credited, you will not receive the accrued dividends.
5. BALANCE INFORMATION - To open any account, you must deposit or already have on deposit the minimum required share(s) in any account. Some accounts may have additional minimum opening deposit requirements. The minimum balance requirements applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. For Savings accounts, there is a minimum average daily balance required to earn the annual percentage yield disclosed for the dividend period. If the minimum average daily balance requirement is not met, you will not earn the annual percentage yield stated in the Rate Schedule. For accounts using the average daily balance method as stated In the Rate Schedule, dividends are calculated by applying a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account tor the dividend period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
6. ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS - For Savings accounts, two (2) withdrawals allowed per month after which a fee will be imposed.
7. FEES FOR OVERDRAWING ACCOUNTS - Fees for overdrawing your account may be imposed on each check, draft, item, ATM transaction and one-time debit card transaction (if member has consented to overdraft protection plan for ATM and one-time debit card transactions), preauthorized automatic debit, telephone initiated withdrawal or any other electronic withdrawal or transfer transaction that is drawn on an insufficient available account balance. The entire balance in your account may not be available for withdrawal, transfer or paying a check, draft or item. You may consult the Funds Availability Policy Disclosure for information regarding the availability of funds in your account. Fees for overdrawing your account may be imposed for each overdraft, regardless of whether we pay or return the draft, item or transaction. If we have approved an overdraft protection limit for your account, such fees may reduce your approved limit. Please refer to the Fee Schedule for current fee information.
For ATM and one-time debit card transactions, you must consent to the Credit Union's overdraft protection plan in order for the transaction amount to be covered under the plan. Without your consent, the Credit Union may not authorize and pay an overdraft resulting from these types of transactions. Services and fees for overdrafts are shown in the document the Credit Union uses to capture the member's opt-in choice for overdraft protection and the Schedule of Fees and Charges.
8. MEMBERSHIP - As a condition of membership, you must purchase and maintain the minimum required share(s) as set forth below.
Par Value of One Share $10 00
Number of Shares Required 1
The rates and fees appearing with this Schedule are accurate as of the last dividend declaration date indicated on this Truth-in-Savings Disclosure. If you have any questions or require current rate and fee information on your accounts, please call the Credit Union.
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government
National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency