**** Guadalupe Credit Union is not liable for the availability or content of linked sites
Visitors to this site remain anonymous unless you choose to provide personal information to us through our online forms.
We do not gather information on individual users to our site. We do collect and store information such as domain names and dates and times of Web site visits. This information is used internally for statistical purposes only and to help us make our site more useful to our members.
When you complete a form such as a loan application or member survey, you provide us with personal information about yourself. Your personal information is kept strictly confidential, and we will use it for the specific purpose of responding to or fulfilling your request.
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT) ISSUES AND ERROR RESOLUTION
In case of questions or errors about your electronic transactions, you may contact Guadalupe Credit Union by phone at (505) 982-8942 or in writing at the Main Office – Rodeo Road location at 3601 Mimbres Lane, Santa Fe, NM 87507.
Please promptly contact Guadalupe Credit Union if you believe that any of the following applies to your account:
* Your statement or transaction record is wrong.
* You need more information about a transaction listed on your statement.
* You suspect that an unauthorized person has discovered your ATM/Debit card Personal Identification Number (PIN) or Home Banking pass code.
* Someone has transferred or may transfer money from your account without your permission.
* Automated Clearing House (ACH) or EFT electronic transactions have been made without your authorization.
To preserve your rights, we must hear from you no later than 60 days after you receive the first account statement on which the problem or error appeared. If you tell us verbally, we may request that you send us your complaint or question in writing within ten (10) business days.
When you contact us, please provide the following information:
* Your name and account number.
* The date and dollar amount of the transaction in question.
* The name of the payee, if the transaction in question is a payment.
* The transaction number assigned, if available.
* A description of the transaction in question.
Please explain as clearly as you can why you believe that there is an error or why you need more information.
We will tell you the results of our investigation within 10 business days after we hear from you. Errors made by Guadalupe Credit Union will be promptly corrected. If we find that the transaction in question was not due to Guadalupe Credit Union error , we will send you a written explanation within three (3) business days after we complete our investigation. You may request copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
If we find that more time is needed to receive outside documentation, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint or question. In this case, we will provisionally credit your account within 10 business days for the amount you think is in error so that you have use of the funds during the time it takes for us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive your letter within 10 business days, we reserve the right not to provisionally credit your account. Provisional credit may also be reversed upon completion of the transaction investigation.
For errors involving new accounts, point-of-sale or foreign-initiated transactions, we may take up to 90 days to investigate the transaction. For new accounts, we may take up to 20 business days to provisionally credit your account for the amount you think is in error.
It is the desire of Guadalupe Credit Union to speedily resolve questions or errors.
Information on Electronic Check Conversion Transactions – If you authorize a merchant or other payee to make an electronic payment from your checking account using information from your check, the funds may be debited from your account as soon as the same day that the merchant receives your payment.
Receiving Home Banking Disclosures and Notices
All updates to the terms and conditions of Home Banking access as well as all disclosures, notices and other communications regarding Home Banking will be provided to you within the Guadalupe Credit Union web site. By signing up for Home Banking, you will continue to receive paper account statements and similar account material by mail. If you register for e-Statements, you specifically agree to receive these items in an electronic format only.
Computer System Requirements
Connectivity to the Internet is a prerequisite to the utilization of GCU Home Banking on-line access. The member is solely responsible for maintaining connectivity to the Internet.
- · 128 MB Ram and 105 MB Available Hard Drive Space
- · Internet Access
- · Color Monitor
- · Display Settings - Minimum 800 x 600 Pixels
- · Operating System of Windows 95 or a later version
- · Internet Browser such as Internet Explorer® 5.0 or later or Netscape® 6.0 or later with 128 bit encryption.
- · Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 5.0 or later for eStatement registration.
By accepting,you acknowledge that you have read the above statements and consent to the following:
- 1. You agree to the terms and conditions for use of the Home Banking service;
- 2. You represent to Guadalupe Credit Union that the computer you intend to use in connection with Home Banking meets the requirements above; and
- 3. You agree to receive updated information including account disclosure notices in electronic form. You have the right to withdraw this consent to receive electronic notices at anytime by contacting Guadalupe Credit Union at (505) 982-8942.